AndWeKnow.com, Partners.andweknow.com, Shop.andweknow.com & ThePatriotlight.com
ADA Accessibility Statement
We believe that the internet should be available and accessible to anyone and are committed to providing a company website that is easily accessible to the widest possible audience regardless of circumstance and ability.
Therefore this website utilizes various technologies designed to make it more accessible for users with a wide array of disabilities.
This site adheres as closely as possible to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1), published by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), which outlines how to deliver online content that is accessible to all people, from the blind, hearing impaired, and motor impaired.
Once internet users activate and adjust their computer’s and mobile device’s accessibility preferences for their personal needs, this website will deliver content and UI (user interface) aligned with their system preferences.
Because our website is composed of many third party licenses and technologies in both paid and unpaid opensource and third party feeds, we can not guarantee that all users will experience the same experience on every device or session.
For further information on customizing your technology accessibility features, please visit these helpful websites:
For Mobile devices:
Additionally, the website utilizes an AI-based application that runs in the background and optimizes its accessibility level constantly. This application remediates the website’s HTML, adapts its functionality and behavior for screen-readers used by blind users, and for keyboard functions used by individuals with motor impairments.
Please advise that due to all the different verisons of third party browsers , code updates, security measures, tracking and advertising blockers and other technologies, there can be no guarantee on each individual client side device on the user experience .
This also includes the different sized media graphics, internet service provider connections, intermediary third party content delivery networks, electricity and datacenter connections from managed, unmanaged and other third party connections that are made paid or unpaid , regulated or unregulated by this website.
- Font adjustments – users can increase and decrease its size, change its family (type), adjust the spacing, alignment, line height, and more.
- Color adjustments – users can select various color contrast profiles such as light, dark, inverted, and monochrome. Additionally, users can swap color schemes of titles, texts, and backgrounds with over seven different coloring options.
- Animations – epileptic users can stop all running animations with the click of a button. Animations controlled by the interface include videos, GIFs, and CSS flashing transitions.
- Content highlighting – users can choose to emphasize essential elements such as links and titles. They can also choose to highlight focused or hovered elements only.
- Audio muting – users with hearing devices may experience headaches or other issues due to automatic audio playing. This option lets users mute the entire website instantly.
- Cognitive disorders – we utilize a search engine linked to Wikipedia and Wiktionary, allowing people with cognitive disorders to decipher meanings of phrases, initials, slang, and others.
- Additional functions – we allow users to change cursor color and size, use a printing mode, enable a virtual keyboard, and many other functions.
Assistive technology and browser compatibility
We aim to support as many browsers and assistive technologies as possible, so our users can choose the best fitting tools for them, with as few limitations as possible.
Notes, comments, and feedback
Despite our very best efforts to allow anybody to adjust the website to their needs, there may still be pages or sections that are not fully accessible, are in the process of becoming accessible, or are lacking an adequate technological solution to make them accessible. Still, we are continually improving our accessibility, adding, updating, improving its options and features, and developing and adopting new technologies.
All this is meant to reach the optimal level of accessibility following technological advancements.
Please contact us if you have any feedback or suggestions as to how we could improve the accessibility of this website or our other technology.
Additionally, due to the nature of this website having high traffic spikes from time to time and other visitors, at some moments portions of the technology and the website display network may not have availability from our service providers.
We do care about our user experience as well but cannot make any warranties to any portion of this website for 100% availability at any moment in time.